Thursday, November 22, 2012

Salty Sal


 
 
I made it to Thanksgiving, the last day I have to think of 
something to be thankful for! It's been a strain on my brain.  I headed out in the country today to visit relatives for Thanksgivng Dinner and boy was I thankful for my 4 wheel drive buggy.  Now, normally I hate driving that big tank of a vehicle.  I feel like I'm riding an elephant and it takes a week's worth of pay to fill it's tank with gas. But today after stuffing myself with turkey and dressing and sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie, I looked out the window and saw that it had started to rain and then snow. I started to get my panties in a wad about the trip home and then remembered I had the big rig parked out front. After packing up some left-over turkey and pie I headed out. The highway was snowpacked and icy, but my SUV stayed on the road like stink on poop. I made it home, tucked my vehicle away in the garage, got in my flannel pj's and put my feet up.  I thought about the day and although I hate to admit it, I really do have alot to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment