Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Ash Wednesday/Happy Birthday/Happy Valentine’s Day


I had the awesome fortune of being reminded of three important things today.
1. It’s Ash Wednesday, therefore I was reminded that from ashes I came and to ashes I will return. 
2. It’s Valentine’s Day, therefore I was reminded that all that really matters in this world is love. From Love I came and to Love I will return. 
3. It’s my birthday, therefore I was reminded of the swift passing of time and the importance of slowing down enough to enjoy the good stuff. It's all good when I slow down. Sometimes I feel like the older I get the more I need to hurry because time is running short. But time is a strange thing. It expands and contracts in relation to my attitude. There really is time for everything. The miracle happens when I get quiet and notice. I hope I do more of that in the coming year of my life. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment