Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Beast or Beauty?


Is it a magical snow globe or a dangerous, disgusting dumping of drastic inconvenience? Depends on your perspective. Are you the drain or the fountain? Do you see the beauty or the beast? I have to say I see both. I feel for workers who must go out in zero visibility and icy roads to make sure the rest of us can stay home and cozy. I'm sad for the animals who must scrounge and forage for food and warmth. I have empathy for the elderly who get stuck inside for days on end, bored and lonely. But for me, I'm getting off work early, putting on my yoga pants and enjoying a good book and a bowl of hot Senate Bean soup. Yumm. 

The bulb garden I got for my birthday is also helping to lift my wintry spirits--isn't it beautiful? Thanks Sam, Sophia, Parker and Henry!


No comments:

Post a Comment