Thursday, November 16, 2017

True Confessions



Ok, here it is. After a lifetime of doing my darndest to follow the rules, I may have broken a few. OMG, it is true. What have I done, you ask?
My dear, devoted readers deserve to know the truth about me.

1. Many times when reading a book I skip to the last page to find out who lives and who dies. I can’t bear the suspense. 
2. I have been known to taste a grape in the grocery store without purchasing any. 
3. I have forged my husband’s signature on checks. 
4. I called in sick once when I just wanted to lay in bed for one more hour. 
5. I purchase food at the grocery store deli for work potlucks, and transfer it to MY crystal serving glassware, so everyone thinks I'm a domestic rockstar. 

That's enough for today. I may divulge more dark secrets in future  posts. Stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment