Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday's Vacation Journal


We're sitting in the dark with just a candle for light.  Another storm went through early this evening and took out the power.  Thank goodness my computer and wireless air card are powered by battery! I love a wilderness experience, but I know my dear readers would be devastated if there was no update on our vacation.  It was a good day. Lenny spent most of it on the lake. I went out for a few hours, but my patience runs short if the fish don't bite my hook.  I puttered around the cabin and found some interesting things to catch with my camera (easier than getting a fish interested in my bait!)




2 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous! i had no idea you were such a talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete