Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Update

I know, I know...my dear devoted readers yearn to hear from me. Believe me, I feel the guilt! How is the change of seasons going for all of you? It’s been a bit of an ominous spring. Looking skyward most evenings hoping for rain clouds. Then when the clouds do form they scatter all around us and we hear tales of rain to the north, south, east and west. Just not at Whispering Pines! So I get out the hose and soak our plants nearly every evening. I planted two raised beds this year instead of our usual garden. We’ll see how that goes. Photos will follow when things start to pop out of the soil. I love fresh vegetables, I’ll probably be venturing out early to the Farmer’s Market! That’s all for now. Hang in there, I shall return!


No comments:

Post a Comment